Hrubý Rohozec Chateau
Distance: 21 km
Hrubý Rohozec Chateau is located in a village of the same name. This village is located in the nothwest of Turnov. The original Rohozec Castle which was built in 1280 has undergone numerous reconstructions during centuries. The last reconstruction dates back to the 19th century when the castle was owned by the Desfours family. Mikuláš Vladimír Des Fours Walderode lived in this castle until 20th century 1930s together with his wife Gabriela Karolína and their sons Maxmilian and Louis.
Offical web sites: www.hruby-rohozec.eu